In honor of Valentine’s Day, here are some Northern Colorado stats we think you will love:
- Prices are up 3.5% compared to last year
- Inventory is up 10% which means there is more selection for buyers
- We just had the most active January in terms of closings in over 10 years
- Well over 13,000 residential properties representing $5.4 Billion of volume has sold in the last 12 months
Interested in a property you drove by that has a For Sale By Owner sign in the front yard? I can still help you! Give me a call to find out how!
What do rising interest rates, rental vacancy increases, Case Shiller research have in common? They are all in the latest edition of the Windermere Report!
Some quick snippets from the Windermere Report (link to full report below)
- According to Case-Shiller research, national home prices are still 9.1% below where they peaked in April of 2006, but 37.4% ABOVE where the bottom occurred in February 2012.
- On a side note, it is interesting to see how the Fort Collins real estate market was on the rebound YEARS before the national market
- We are seeing slight increases in overall vacancy rates in Fort Collins, Loveland, and Greeley. It’s more important than ever to analyze your investment purchases, and if you want me to take you to coffee to show you how to do that please let me know!
- The Windermere Forecast is January 19th at 5:30pm at the Marriott in Fort Collins. If you would like to come see Windermere’s economist Matthew Gardner speak about pricing trends please let me know and I’ll get you on the list!
*If you are interested in receiving the Windermere Report monthly, shoot me a quick email and I’ll get you on that list!
Click below to find out why now is a great time to sell your home in Fort Collins!